24” x 24” LS900 Laser Cutter, Engraving Machine 25W
Engrave & Cut: Engravable Plastics (available from Gravotech) • Stainless Steel* • Brass* • Aluminum* Anodized Aluminum • Coated Metals • Wood • Glass • Leather • Paper • Fabric • Marble • Granite • Crystal • Rubber • Ceramic • Backs of Mirrors • Acrylic and much more…
*Requires Chemical additive to engrave
- Works on standard 110 Electrical Current
Engraving Area 24”D x 24”W x 9.84”H (610mm x 610mm x 250mm)
Maximum Holding Capacity 13D” x 20”W x 5.71”H (506mm x 330mm x 133mm) Maximum Object Weight: 33lbs (15kg)
Laser Machine Dimensions 30”W x 28.5”D x 18”H (760mm x 725mm x 440mm) Laser Machine Weight: 375lbs (170kg)
Optional Cylindrical Attachment Holding Capacity Diameter: Min: .125” (3mm) Max: 5.1” (100mm) Max Length: 11.4” (290 mm) Maximum Object Weight 22lbs (10kg)
Engrave & Cut: Laserable Plastics (available from Gravotech), wood, glass, coated metals, leather, marble, ceramic, acrylic, many bare metals using chemical wipe on (available from Gravotech), paper, cardboard, fabric, and much more…
- Built for production, easy to use, high quality aluminum cast constructed chassis for the highest precision available in class & long life.
- Includes easy to use LaserStyle software.
- CE Certification. Safe Laser operation with Safety Glass Viewing (no safety glasses required) and Auto Shut-Off if door opened while operating.
- Lit Interior for easy viewing
- 100 Inches Per Second Raster Speed
- 3 Z-Axis support screws to maintain table stability and focus in all 4 corners
- Extremely low maintenance. Mirrors & lenses easy access for easy cleaning
- Designed and manufactured by Gravotech the world leader in engraving since 1938.
*Availability may change without notice, due to in-process orders. Special pricing is first come, first serve and limited to on-hand quantities.
*NEW warranty applies.