8” x 12” IS400 IQ Rotary Engraving Machine
Engrave & Cut: Engravable Plastics (available from Gravotech), Engrave Precious Metals • Stainless Steel • Pewter • Brass • Aluminum • Wood •Glass • Leather • Paper
• Fabric • Marble • Granite • Crystal • Ceramic • Backs of Mirrors • Acrylic and much more…
- Works on standard 120 Electrical Current
Engraving Area 8”D x 12”W x 4”H (203mm x 305mm x 102mm)
Maximum Holding Capacity 9.2D” x Unlimited W x 4.5”H (234mm x Unlimited x 114mm)
Maximum Object Weight: 44lbs (20kg)
IS400 Machine Dimensions 35.5”W x 24.25”D x 33”H (902mm x 616mm x 838mm)
IS400 Machine Weight: 110lbs (50kg)
Optional Cylindrical Attachment Holding Capacity Diameter: Min: .125” (3mm) Max: 4.75” (120mm) Maximum object weight 44lbs (20kg)
- Suitable for a 1st time user with low volumes or the experienced user with mid - to high volume requirements
- Excellent for Jewelry, Personalization, Signage, & Industrial production use. Versatile engraving from plastics to hard stainless steel.
- Variable Speed 11,000 – 20,000 rpm top loading 11/64” Spindle
- 72db-95db noise level
- Self-centering vice to hold large objects
- Easy to use, high quality Aluminum Cast Constructed Chassis for the highest precision available in class & long life
- Includes easy to use GravoStyle Discovery software.
- CE Certification. Safe operations. No exposed moving parts.
- Fast engraving speeds up to 3.94 ips
- Fast cutter up & down speeds up to 3.94 ips
- Fast off load speeds of up to 5.9 ips
- Includes nameplate jigs, Watch Jigs and aluminum flat table with measurement increments for fast set-up.
- Red beam verification of target box or engraving path to confirm engraving location.
- Virtually maintenance free
- Designed and manufactured by Gravotech the world leader in engraving since 1938.
Heavy Duty Engraving System
- Includes Gravostyle Discovery Level Engraving Software
- Laser pointer job verification & automatic Z surface sensing for ease of set-up
- Point & Shoot plate and job composition allows for quick layout
- Heavy duty spring loaded precision spindle with adjustable cutter force to manage soft & hard ma
- Self centering vice with multi purpose jigs allows for holding a large range of items
- Flat work clamping table to support larger sheets
- Remote control with LCD screen for prompting, ease of operation & adjustments on the fly
- Variable speed cutter(up to 20,000 RPM) for precision engraving on a large range of materials
- Tool Kit with spare parts & USB communication cable
NEW Warranty applies
*Availability may change without notice, due to in-process orders. Special pricing is first come, first serve and limited to on-hand quantities.
*Pictures shown are for illustration purposes only.