12" x 18" Laser Engraving and Cutting Machine | LS100 Energy Engraving Machine 25W | NEW STOCK
Engrave & Cut on Engravable plastics (available from Gravotech) • Stainless Steel* • Brass* • Aluminum* Anodized Aluminum • Coated Metals • Wood • Glass • Leather • Paper • Fabric • Marble • Granite • Crystal • Rubber • Ceramic • Backs of Mirrors • Acrylic and more
- Requires Chemical additive to engrave
- Works on standard 120 Electrical Current
Engraving Area 12”D x 18”W x 6”H (305mm x 457mm x 145mm)
Maximum Holding Capacity 13D” x 20”W x 5.71”H (506mm x 330mm x 133mm)
Maximum Object Weight: 33lbs (15kg)
Laser Machine Dimensions 30”W x 28.5”D x 18”H (760mm x 725mm x 440mm)
Laser Machine Weight: 95lbs (43kg)
- Optional Cylindrical Attachment Holding Capacity Diameter: Min: .125” (3mm) Max: 3.92” (100mm) Maximum object weight 11lbs (5kg)
- Easy to use, high-quality Cast Aluminum Chassis for the highest precision available in class & long life.
- Suitable for first-time users with low production volumes and experienced users with mid - to high volume production.
- Excellent for crafts, gifts, classrooms, modeling, signage, personalization, and industrial use.
- Includes easy to use LaserStyle software.
- CE Certification. Safe Laser operation with Safety Glass Viewing (no safety glasses required) and Auto Shut-Off if door opened while operating.
- Illuminated interior for easy viewing.
- Raster speed: 100 inches per second.
- 3 Z-Axis support screws to maintain table stability and focus in all four corners.
- Low maintenance. Easy access to mirrors and lens for easy cleaning
- Designed and manufactured by Gravotech, the world leader in engraving since 1938.
*Availability may change without notice due to in-process orders. Special pricing is first come, first serve, and limited to on-hand quantities.
*Pictures shown are for illustration purposes only.
*NEW warranty applies.