Engrave & Cut: Engravable Plastics (available from Gravotech), Engrave Precious Metals • Stainless Steel • Pewter • Brass • Aluminum • Anodized Aluminum • Coated Metals • Wood • Glass • Leather • Paper • Fabric • Marble • Granite • Crystal • Ceramic • Backs of Mirrors • Acrylic and much more…
4”x 4” Rotary CNC M20 v.3 Engraving Machine
- Works on standard 120 Electrical Current
Engraving Area 3.9”D x 4.7”W x 1.57”H (99mm x 120mm x 40mm)
Maximum Holding Capacity 3.9D” x Unlimited W x 1.57”H (99mm x Unlimited x 40mm)
Maximum Object Weight: 5lbs (2kg)
M20 Engraving Machine Dimensions 13.4”W x 12.2”D x 12.2”H (340mm x mm x 310mm)
M20 Machine Weight: 26lbs (12kg)
- Suitable for a 1st time user with low volumes or the experienced user with mid - to high volume requirements
- Excellent for Jewelry, Personalization, Signage, & Industrial production use. Versatile engraving from plastics to hard stainless steel.
- Direct Drive 20,000 rpm top loading 11/64” Spindle
- 51db-89db noise level
- Self-centering vice to hold large objects
- Easy to use, high quality Cast Aluminum Chassis for the highest precision available in class & long life.
- Includes easy to use GravoStyle Discovery software.
- CE Certification. Safe operations. No exposed moving parts.
- Engraving speeds up to 1.57 ips
- Fast cutter up & down speeds up to 1.57 ips
- Includes nameplate jigs, Watch Jigs and aluminum flat table with measurement increments for fast set-up.
- Red beam verification of target box or engraving path to confirm engraving location
- Virtually maintenance free
- Designed and manufactured by Gravotech the world leader in engraving since 1938.
*Availability may change without notice, due to in-process orders. Special pricing is first come, first serve and limited to on-hand quantities.
*New warranty applies.