8” x 12” Rotary CNC M40 ABC Engraving Machine
Engrave & Cut: Engravable Plastics (available from Gravotech), Engrave Precious Metals • Stainless Steel • Pewter • Brass • Aluminum • Wood •Glass • Leather • Paper
• Fabric • Marble • Granite • Crystal • Ceramic • Backs of Mirrors • Acrylic and much more…
- Works on standard 120 Electrical Current
Engraving Area 8.2”D x 12”W x 4”H (210mm x 305mm x 102mm)
Maximum Holding Capacity 9.2D” x Unlimited W x 3.5”H (234mm x Unlimited x 114mm)
Maximum Object Weight: 42lbs (19kg)
M40 Machine Dimensions 22”W x 20”D x 12.6”H (550mm x 510mm x 320mm)
M40 Machine Weight: 40lbs (18kg)
Optional Cylindrical Attachment Holding Capacity Diameter: Min: .125” (3mm) Max: 3.9” (120mm) X 17.7” (450mm) Length Maximum object weight 20lbs (kg)
- Suitable for a 1st time user with low volumes or the experienced user with mid - to high volume requirements
- Excellent for Jewelry, Personalization, Signage, & Industrial production use. Versatile engraving from plastics to hard stainless steel.
- Direct Drive 20,000 rpm top loading 11/64” Spindle ● 51db-89db noise level
- Self-centering vice to hold large objects
- Easy to use, high quality Cast Aluminum Chassis for the highest precision available in class & long life.
- Includes easy to use ABC Engraving software.
- CE Certification. Safe operations. No exposed moving parts.
- Engraving speeds up to 1.57 ips ● Fast cutter up & down speeds up to 1.57 ips
- Includes nameplate jigs, Watch Jigs and aluminum flat table with measurement increments for fast set-up.
- Red beam verification of target box or engraving path to confirm engraving location
- Virtually maintenance free
- Designed and manufactured by Gravotech the world leader in engraving since 1938.
*Availability may change without notice, due to in-process orders. Special pricing is first come, first serve and limited to on-hand quantities.
*NEW warranty applies.