Engrave & Cut: Engravable Plastics (available from Gravotech) • Stainless Steel* • Brass* • Aluminum* Anodized Aluminum • Coated Metals • Wood • Glass • Leather • Paper • Fabric • Marble • Granite • Crystal • Rubber • Ceramic • Backs of Mirrors • Acrylic and much more…
12” x 18” Laser Cutter, LS100 Energy Engraving Machine 25W
- Works on standard 120 Electrical Current
Engraving Area 12”D x 18”W x 6”H (305mm x 457mm x 145mm)
Maximum Holding Capacity 13D” x 20”W x 5.71”H (506mm x 330mm x 133mm)
Maximum Object Weight: 33lbs (15kg)
Laser Machine Dimensions 30”W x 28.5”D x 18”H (760mm x 725mm x 440mm) Laser Machine Weight: 95lbs (43kg)
Optional Cylindrical Attachment Holding Capacity Diameter: Min: .125” (3mm) Max: 3.92” (100mm) Maximum object weight 11lbs (5kg)
- Easy to use, high quality Cast Aluminum Chassis for the highest precision available in class & long life.
- Suitable for a 1st time user with limited budget and low volumes or the experienced user with mid - to high volume requirements
- Excellent for Hobby, Craft, Gift, Classroom, or industrial production use
- Includes easy to use Laserstyle software.
- CE Certification. Safe Laser operation with Safety Glass Viewing (no safety glasses required) and Auto Shut-Off if door opened while operating.
- Lit Interior for easy viewing
- 70 Inches per second Raster Speed
- This Energy laser includes a chiller to regulate the temperature of the source for longer life
- 3 Z-Axis support screws to maintain table stability and focus in all 4 corners
- Extremely low maintenance. Mirrors & lenses easy access for easy cleaning
- Designed and manufactured by Gravotech the world leader in engraving since 1938.
*Availability may change without notice, due to in-process orders. Special pricing is first come, first serve and limited to on-hand quantities.
This machine was manufactured September 2019 and comes with a 24 month warranty.