Acrylic sheets can be used for a variety of applications. Ranging from your opaque and transparent signage, tech devices, artistic craft items. It is a very resistant material that is relatively insensitive to fingerprints and scratches. It can be used with a CO2 laser and mechanical rotary engraving and cutting on both the front and the back. Discover the cast version of acrylic for a modern yet resistant finish.
• Premium laser and rotary engraving material
• Perfect for cutouts (shapes, character, etc.)
• UV/sunlight and scratch-resistance allows both indoor and outdoor use
• Ideal for transparent signage with or without printing
• Single ply material
• Custom colors, finishes and thicknesses are available.
*1x8 material thickness